Gary Nenadovich founded GN Consulting in 1986.
From his humble beginnings as a “one man band”, GN Consulting is now considered a Leader in the Fire Protection industry with an enthusiastic & professional staff to provide you with a complete professional service.
With over 30 years experience and a wealth of knowledge, GN Consulting Pty Ltd are the people to call for all your Fire Safety Engineering, Fire Systems Design, BCA Advice, Hydraulic Services, Bush Fire Protection consulting.
We continue to grow our knowledge base within the fire safety industry to serve our clients with the highest level of integrity and assurance with regards to fire safety compliance.
GN Consulting Ptd Ltd is committed to ensure client requirements are met at all times and where possible exceed their expectations by providing an excellent outcome.
To be the leading fire safety engineering and fire services design consulting engineers throughout Australia, known for our attention to detail, our experience and our complete professional services.
To provide the most practical and innovative fire engineering solutions in a timely manner, whilst maintaining the work ethics and quality of professional engineers.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with any applicable statutory and regulatory requirements as well as the requirements of ISO 9001 standard
- Maintain an excellent service level to our clients to enhance their satisfaction and to build and maintain a long lasting relationship with them
- Ensure every project has an optimised cost effective design outcome
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system considering risk-based thinking
- Enhance organisation’s capability by competent, empowered and engaged employees at all levels through the company
- Identify, report, investigate and resolve all non-conformances and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence
- Manage the relationship with our interested parties such as architects, builders and other project consultants as a principle of our quality management activities